Would you like to apply your statistical programming expertise within an intellectual inspiring and international environment? Do you get excited about translating a statistical analysis plan into logical programming statements to execute clinical study data?
Your Mission: Driving the statistical programming and data warehouse expertise within the R&I department by providing state-of-the-art innovations, solutions and processes for statistical programming of clinical research.
Danone Nutricia Research is looking for a
Senior Statistical Programmer
The Senior Statistical Programmer will be a member of the Data Sciences department of the Global Center of Excellence – Clinical Research. This dynamic department with more than 20 colleagues, is responsible for the data processing and the analysis (mainly in SAS) of clinical studies within Early Life Nutrition. The Senior Statistical Programmer works in close collaboration within the team of Clinical Data Sciences (Data Management, Statistical Programming and Biostatistics), as well as clinical study team members and other stakeholders within Clinical Research, but also with stakeholders of other science centers within Nutricia Research R&I. The Senior Statistical Programmer reports to the
Senior Team Leader Statistical Programming & Data Warehouse within Clinical Research - Early Life Nutrition.
Other key responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer with:
- Develop infrastructure, tools, and work practices for Statistical Programming and Data Warehousing;
- Define, implement and maintain data standards (CDISC SDTM, ADaM, define.xml);
- Develop plans and (co-)lead innovation projects, e.g. related to digitalization, data transparency and sharing, GDPR;
- Represent Danone Nutricia Research in the external professional community of Statistical Programming;
- Evaluate and improve internal programming & data warehousing tools, methodologies and processes.
- Master’s degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences;
- At least 7 years of programming experience with SAS (Base, Macro, STAT, GRAPH, ODS);
- Working knowledge of R is preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead Programmer;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management;
- Broad knowledge of programming, IT systems & databases;
- Solid understanding of the clinical trial process and clinical trial data.
In order to be successful in the role of Senior Statistical Programmer you have excellent
communication skills (in English) to interact with a multidisciplinary project team at Danone Nutricia Research and with all other parties involved. Additionally you have the leadership capabilities and a vision on Statistical Programming to engage people within the team as well as the various internal and external stakeholders.
About Danone and our mission
Danone is a multinational food company dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. This mission guides our 2.250 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&I is an important basis of the work we do in nutrition and health. We collaborate with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, we aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located in Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-theart center for the development of new nutritional product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We create products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
Are you the Senior Statistical Programmer we are looking for?
- A salary between € 75.000,- and € 90.000,- a year based on experience plus a bonus potential of 10% of the annual salary;
- 30 days of holidays per year on fulltime basis;
- A Premium free pension;
- Discount on our products;
- Company Fitness (discount of 40% at the gym);
- Mobile Phone.
If you are interested, please apply before September 1st 2018 via our application page
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Programmer, Developing, Developer, Data Warehouse, Master’s Degree, Project Management