As Project Manager E-Commerce Maintenance Engineering you will be responsible for the full project management within the business unit of IHC Services. The work requirement within the ShipSupport e-commerce project covers content generation, in addition to the e-commerce delivery of the parts and products offered on the ShipSupport platform. This will be achieved in cooperation with the e-commerce ShipSupport project team. As Project Manager E-Commerce Maintenance Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- integrating the asset management/product knowledge into the data structures and management processes that support the e-commerce platform
- assuring that the fulfilment and delivery of the e-commerce orders conform to the agreed KPIs
- participating with and leading cross-functional, multidisciplinary project teams to gain better leverage from the e-commerce platform
- defining and documenting all e-commerce related business processes, needs, flows and diagrams within your work package
- identifying tasks and interrelationships to evaluate functional and cross-functional requirements
- recognising and identifying potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or new ones need to be developed
- identifying gaps and addressing them proactively in collaboration with the project team
- serving as the IHC Services business team lead for the ShipSupport e-commerce project
- demonstrating skills in data analysis techniques to identify missing and incomplete information in more complex processes
- project management relating to:
• the writing of reports and documents, and presenting analysis, project status, risks and issues
• the evaluation of resources for each task
• guaranteeing the delivery of projects on time
• providing roll-out status communication to end users.
To be eligible for the position of Project Manager E-Commerce Maintenance Engineering, you must have:
- higher vocational education (bachelor) and knowledge of, experience and affinity with e-commerce
- five to eight years’ experience in e-commerce project management (preferably in a technical product environment)
- B2B experience, specifically in e-commerce would be an advantage
- ability to execute plans and meet project objectives
- strong operational enterprise aptitude with the ability to lead discussions and articulate the business value of a technology solution
- ability to develop strong, strategic partnerships for immediate and long-term opportunities
- committed approach to providing e-commerce solutions and a self-motivated and result-oriented mindset
- a critical mind, with strong problem-solving skills, team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
At Royal IHC we are at the beginning of a great adventure! ShipSupport is a young and aspiring project team with a passion for ships and parts. Our ambition is to develop for Royal IHC the leading e-commerce platform in the global maritime industry for the ordering of parts and services, as well as facilitating exchanges of knowledge. Together with our network of industry experts, we aim to get the best out of our customers’ vessels and equipment. The ShipSupport team is a fast growing IHC-backed e-commerce initiative to enhance parts sales, services and planned maintenance activities. The appointment of a Project Manager E-commerce will help strengthen our technological and delivery knowledge.
As the Project Manager E-Commerce Maintenance Engineering you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com
Are you interested in the position of Project Manager E-Commerce Maintenance Engineering and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using the 'Apply'
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com
or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
Keywords: Vacancy, full time, Kinderdijk, Project Manager E-Commerce Maintenance Engineering, b2b.