Are you an innovative database operations engineer and does it make you happy to set up, maintain and structure it in the best possible way?
Do you want to make an impact on a global scale? Do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse of the world Alliance Data Systems and still work in a startup environment?
What are your responsibilities?
You are responsible for maintaining and improving our database and BI solutions within our development team. Together you are responsible for further building our state of the Art BI solution that can support our business and clients within the food retail industry. You are working towards continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD). Besides to the maintenance you take on the responsibility of fixing bugs and ensure the implementation of our platforms in a production environment is flawless.
Who are you?
What do we offer?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field
- 4+ years' experience in maintaining BI solutions and/or you are passionate about it;
- You know your way around ETL and you have experience with SQL;
- Experience in the MS BI stack is a pre (SSIS, SASS, T-SQL, PowerBI), it is a plus to have experience with Azure;
- You have experience with the concepts of CI/CD
- It would be a plus to have coding skills in e.g. Python, C++;
- Proven track record of setting up, restructuring and maintenance of databases;
- You bring on new ideas on how to further develop and innovate the solutions;
- Willing to work Agile/Scrum framework or Agile mindset
- Willing to commute to Amsterdam and Den Bosch
- Excellent communicator: fluent in both written and spoken English
- We offer you a challenge within the world's leading loyalty company (Alliance Data Systems);
- Foodies by heart: Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great Mac products to work with;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes and epic ski-trips;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?;
- Culture: you can join a diverse range of clubs (Book, food, and films) or start your own!
Apply via the 'Apply
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Amsterdam, Full-time, Application development, IT engineer, ICT.