At Allianz we are calling for a data-driven culture and we are building a data architecture vision that speaks to business, operations, IT and functions allowing them to aspire for our customers and brokers. One of our goals is for our customers and brokers to feel an improved service experience when they deal with us as an organization. Another goal is for our employees to feel more confident in their job by making data-driven decisions. They will be introduced to new tools like Collibra and will also receive quality education regarding data
In order to achieve these goals and many more, we are currently looking for a Data Quality Manager to join our Benelux Data Office.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Task and responsibilities
Hands on facilitation of control on the quality of data, including root cause analysis. Typical activities include:
- Providing council to all members of the governance organization to define data controls into the data supply chain, preferably using proof of concepts;
- Support data stewards/officers to own and drive actions to address data quality issue resolution and to achieve necessary data quality levels;
- Build and monitor data controls and data quality measures. Measure data quality on a consistent basis and leverage the measurements for data quality improvements and communications;
- Issue Management and escalation: drive processes to identify, track, prioritize, escalate and resolve data related issues.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a data quality controlling-related function.
Including strong understanding of:
What we offer
- Data governance;
- Data quality;
- Data lineage;
- Master data management and ETL;
- BI and Data Warehousing.
- Existing DQ Tooling, Collibra and/or Insurance specific experience.
As a Data Quality Manager we offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels, but not limited to). We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux in the field of Data and bring it a next level. Don’t wait any longer, apply now!