At Allianz we are calling for a data-driven culture and we are building a data architecture vision that speaks to business, operations, IT and functions allowing them to aspire for our customers and brokers. One of our goals is for our customers and brokers to feel an improved service experience when they deal with us as an organization. Another goal is for our employees to feel more confident in their job by making data-driven decisions. They will be introduced to new tools like Colibra and will also receive quality education regarding data.
In order to achieve these goals and many more, we are currently looking for a Solution Expert for Data Tooling to join our Benelux Data Office.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Task and responsibilities
We are looking for an expert on Colibra, Orion and other similar Data Governance and Metadata Harvester Tooling that can support the Data Governance team in architecting and understanding the solution landscape and communicate/explain vision towards the business users.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes code workflows and complex mappings based on business requirements;
- Define and apply configuration for User roles and privileges, Role based workflows & data validation Rules;
- Structural analysis for Collibra Data Governance solution and other Data tooling under business and IT strategy;
- Keep informed of the competitor landscape for BI tooling, Data Management tools, etc.;
- Ensure to deliver Data Solutions for the business in the most efficient/effective manner;
- Provide technical leadership in the planning, design & usage of the software and/or hardware;
- Ensure solutions to be well-embedded in current integrated & holistic system;
- Assist with decisions on technical complexity & thorough understanding of the implications.
You have at least 4 years of experience in a solution design or system architecture role.
Including strong understanding of:
- Data governance;
- Data quality;
- Data lineage;
- Master data management and ETL;
- BI and Data Warehousing;
What we offer
- DB Skills;
- Integration experience.
As a Solution Expert for Data Tooling, we offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (mainly Rotterdam/Brussels, but not limited to). We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux in the field of Data and bring it a next level. Don’t wait any longer, apply now!