Create the best campaigns for our customers by maximising the use of data.
Analyse and link data to create even more value for customers and KPN.
KPN is increasingly becoming a data-driven organisation. Our marketing strategy and approach largely depend on usable customer insights.
In Amsterdam, right next to Sloterdijk station, or in Zoetermeer, also next to the station.
About 30 other data analysts spread over 3 teams.
Collaborate on new opportunities.
We rely on data from our various channels to design our marketing campaigns. As a data analyst at KPN, you analyse the numbers from our channels, and create links between offline and online data.
To do this, you:
- Create models that predict customer behaviour
- Combine and analyse the figures you get from our offline and online channels
- Brainstorm with the business teams on insights and ideas
- Follow developments within your field, and bring them to the organisation
- Are you the driving force for implementing future-proof changes?
You will use the following methods/tools/programmes in your job:
Collaboration with your new colleagues.
You and your colleagues in the Data & Analytics Team are responsible for KPN’s data and how it is used. You engage with colleagues from other departments, such as Marketing and Finance. In addition to work, there is also time for activities with your colleagues, such as the Analytics tennis tournament.
Your colleagues are always open for brainstorming. You have freedom to decide how you work, and what you do. For example, we appreciate if you come up with creative ideas that you can properly substantiate with your expertise. Our KPN Academy helps us maintain expertise within the organisation, and we provide training and courses to provide our employees with new knowledge. By investing in you, we make KPN an even smarter organisation.
What can you do for us?
An important aspect of the job of data analyst at KPN is your ability to work on your own initiative. You will of course be operating as part of a team, so your communication skills must be good. Together with your colleagues, you exploit your flexibility to discover new insights, convince others, and help take KPN to the next level. You move effortlessly through our organisation, and are driven by the commercial possibilities.
We also need the following from you:
What can we offer you in return?
- University degree (WO) in a scientific course.
- 5 years of work experience as a data analyst at an organisation where data-driven work is already an accepted reality
- Knowledge of relevant tooling for tracing and analysing data
- A gross monthly salary of up to € 5,499.
- Flexible working hours
- A travel allowance for commuting in the form of an NS business card
- Homeworking opportunities
- Excellent pension conditions
- A mobile phone and laptop
- A supplement of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO - collective labour agreement)
- 50% discount on KPN products and services
- An extensive range of analytics and data-science courses provided by the KPN Academy, Coursera, and our own D & A Learning Lab
These employment conditions are valid for a full-time 37-hour employment contract. You can also decide to work 32, 36 or 40 hours a week. You will initially be given a 12-month contract, which will be converted into a permanent contract if we are satisfied with your work.
We are KPN.
We increasingly live and work live in the cloud. Devices communicate with each other via the Internet of Things. Our smartphones put the whole world at our fingertips. And the best thing is: it’s only just beginning. The new possibilities are endless, and at KPN you will be at the forefront. Every day, you will work on putting more fun, freedom and convenience into the lives of our more than 5 million customers, your own life, and the Netherlands in general.
In order to continuously improve the service to these customers, our Data & Analytics Department is crucial. In fact, it is so important that our entire service depends on it, and we are directly managed by the Board of Directors. Everything we do at KPN is based on data. Millions of customers generate a lot of data, but that’s something we can use. Examples include creating prediction models, or developing clear real-time dashboards. At KPN, you will work with data at an Olympic level. Are you ready to join us?
This is just the start.
Do you want to be part of a world of new possibilities? Find out how much impact you can have as a Data Analyst at KPN. This voyage of discovery starts now with your job application. Apply via the ''Apply''
If you have any questions, please contact Michel Spiering by calling him directly on +31 6 1045 8992
, or e-mailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date of this vacancy is 1 april 2018
KPN's application process includes an assessment (possibly e-assessment) and screening.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Parttime, Amsterdam, Zoetermeer, Data Analyst, IT.