Full-time – Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
Creating a more sustainable future begins with smarter IT choices. We need you to share with us your big data and business intelligence knowledge, and develop outstanding BI solutions.
Within our Group IT Organisation, we support our Business and Country IT with digital business and BI applications by updating our Enterprise Application Architecture. The number of applications and projects are increasing, a development that requires new talent in order to extend our current Group IT Architecture, Data & Analytics team. Can you provide us with new digital opportunities?
A business that challenges you: creating new IT solutions
As a Digital Consultant/BI Specialist, you will be focusing on business intelligence, big data and IOT. Your goal? Creating and implementing the most suitable IT solutions for our customers, from architecture to development and integration, and in accordance with our policy and customer needs. You will be extending our enterprise capability by supporting our Digital Strategy and the Group Data Warehouse in Procurement and Supply Chain Management. It is important to identify the need for change and the IT components involved. You will be based at our Head Office in Apeldoorn, but will also be travelling to several business units within our Group.
Your tasks are very diverse and can include:
Do you share our core values?
- Maintaining business and process continuity throughout change, monitoring the impact, taking required remedial action and refining approaches.
- Analysing, designing and developing new BI solutions that fit our customer needs.
- Working with ETL tools, SSIS applications, databases and modelling techniques, and BI reporting tools.
- Investigating new tools to be deployed in order to create, extract, renew and propagate business knowledge in order to capitalize from this information asset.
- Ensuring that all aspects are taken into account, including interoperability, scalability, usability and security.
- Playing a key role in the further development of our BI and IOT solutions that we offer as building blocks.
You enjoy working in an international environment that challenges you to be the best. You are self-motivated, eager to learn and know how to easily communicate with others. In addition, you know there’s a time to listen and a time to speak up. You’re analytical strong, flexible and highly customer-oriented. We consider experience or profound interest in big data, power BI, MS SQL Server/BI, SSIS and IOT platforms a strong plus.
In order to succeed, your background includes:
Working at BDR Thermea Group
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT or business and industry.
- 5 years’ experience in consulting, managing midsize teams and advising senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- A track record in Digital and BI projects by making sure projects have realised their anticipated business benefits and were delivered in a timely manner within budgetary boundaries.
- Excellent knowledge of BI techniques and tools that help you effectively manage IT processes and solutions.
A career at BDR Thermea Group is full of opportunities. We are continually innovating and evaluating our product portfolio, but we cannot do this without talented people like you. We offer you an international career in a challenging and innovative environment, while working within a progressive, high-energy multicultural environment.
Get ready to join us and apply
- A fair remuneration package
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments by training courses
- Being surrounded by a diverse team that loves what they do
Are you interested in joining our global community? Apply for this position by submitting your CV and motivation letter in English via the 'Apply'
button. The first interviews will be held in Apeldoorn on 9th March 2018
, second interviews will be held in Apeldoorn on 22nd March 2018
We are not open to any commercial offers with regards to this position.
About our company
BDR Thermea Group is a world-leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions and services. We own and sell some of the leading brands for heating products, including Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee. With over 6,400 employees across Europe and an annual sales close to € 1.8 billion, we have gained a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in the rapidly growing markets of Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, North America and China.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Apeldoorn, IT Business Consultant, advice, information technology.