Do you know how to let open source cloud based technologies jive together? You like the idea of applying the startup mentality to CRM, Billing and Finance? Do you like working with a small team to scale up a platform? Then this one is for you.
UaaS is an Innogy start-up.
We provide Utility companies and their service partners with a fast, capable and flexible cloud platform to run their B2B (SME) and B2C businesses.
We've built UaaS using leading open source technologies in order to deliver a fast, intuitive and cost-effective solution for selling & servicing commodity and non-commodity products.
UaaS offers CRM, Billing, 360 Digital Workplace, BPM and EAI (integration) functionalities and is flexible due to its modular setup.
We can cater for multiple implementation scenarios: Full-stack to run the entire business digitally enabled or API interfaced with existing commodity IT landscapes to enable fast & flexible non-commodity capabilities.
You will take the lead in the integration of the different components within the platform, as well as define integration strategies when onboarding new customers. As UaaS API & Integration Lead you will report to the Chief Architect.
SO, WHO ARE YOU?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO @ UaaS?
- A self-motivated API integration Tech Lead. Someone who is always on top of the latest trends within the API Domain.
- You have solid understanding and experience with different integration tools and API management, in both open source and licensed software environment.
- You have excellent hands-on knowledge with applying Enterprise Integration patterns & practices.
- You like to work with many different coding languages, like Java, PHP or Python.
- Experience working on AWS.
- Experience working with open source solutions.
- Experience working on API-integrated platforms.
- Experience with CRM
- Extensive experience in the Energy/Utilities domain is a plus.
- A combination of B2B and B2C solution experience in a plus.
OUR TECHNICAL LANDSCAPE
- You analyze, design, configure, built and test all API’s used.
- You will actively contribute to product improvement of the platform
- You coach your team of developers to outperform themselves. You support them, coach them and you know how to challenge your team both personally and technically.
- As tech lead, you will spend about 60% on non-coding work (solving architectural issues, reviewing code and aching your team) and 40% on actual coding.
- You will directly interact with internal and external customers.
- You will work together with Product Management, Architects and developers, to translate customer requests into useful product functionality.
- Till end of this year working in Den Bosch or Eindhoven for 3 days a week and Kontich (near Antwerp) 2 days a week. (We will arrange for all logistics)
OUR OFFER TO YOU
READY TO JUMP?
- We ask a lot, but we know our renumeration package is good!
- A good salary, fitting your experience! For this position we offer a salary between 3816 euro and 6264 euro gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek, excluding holiday allowance and 30 holidays.
- A 10% bonus scheme, based on a full time, fixed, year salary.
- A flexible way of working, anywhere in the office and from home.
- Easy to reach office. Only 850 meters from Den Bosch Central Station and a NS business account. Decide with us where our HQ will be once we formed the LT.
- A job with a successful and leading European Energy company.
For more information about this position, please contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter at Essent via +31621364687
Please apply via the 'Apply
The recruitment process generally consists of 2 interviews on location and a final interview discussing the T&C.
(We are not looking for any contracting solutions and we do not appreciate any third party sales calls.)
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Den Bosch, Chief API Management, software developer, software architect, IT, information technology